I was doing a take-home quiz for my Sociology class and I thought, “gee, it’d be nice if I have a snack to munch on. Hm.. I’m kinda craving some sweet potatoes.” (Yes, that’s mostly all that I think about: food.)
Anyway, so how has my life changed after My Girl?
1. Ever since I watched My Girl, every now and then I’d get these random cravings for sweet potatoes and tangerines.
2. I’ve always had a liking for musical snow globes/water globes/waterballs/water domes/snow domes (or whatever it is that people are calling them these days…) but it wasn’t until My Girl that I actually started to collect them. And man, lemme tell you… that is one expensive hobby to pick up. And since I’m living life on a budget, expensive for me means anything costing more than 15 bucks. Thus far, I have purchased four of those things and sadly, none of them is THE ONE that inspired this hobby.
(I kinda curse Ebay for supporting my “madness” because the sheer excitement of winning a bid, like in a game, is quite addicting. Darn you, Ebay! *shake fist*)
3. I now like cute hair accessories and mismatched earrings.
(I wore one of my hair ties to work and my co-worker asked, “Did you take them from your little sister?” And I, in a dignified tone, said, “I don’t have a little sister. So no. They are my own.” And then proceeded to roll my eyes, flip my hair in her face, turn my back, and walk away. Haha. No, I didn’t do that. One, because she’s a good work friend of mine and two, can’t really flip my hair coz I wear a hat as part of the work uniform. Darn you, hat! *shake fist, again*)
4. There are new names that I can add to my “favorite actress” and “eye candy” lists.
5. New word of the _____ (until whenever the My Girl effects wear off) is bbashya!
New phrase of the ______ is “You’ll be blessed!”
5. I now own a DVD burner. I bought it to burn My Girl on DVDs.
6. I started to use my Photoshop Elements more frequently and even stayed up until the wee hours of morning to make banners for…
7. …this blog that you’re looking at right now.
I have been mukgu-fied.
Btw, dear blog readers… How did you find your way here? I’m curious..